Do NOT regret your past! Trust the clinic which specializes in laser technology using the latest PicoWay laser to remove your tattoos - all ink types, colors, skin tones and unwanted spots. We are very flexible! We will work with you to customize a price and a package for you. Also, financing is available. For pricing, check out the Price List and Offers section. Come in for a complimentary consultation.
If you or someone you know has an offensive symbol or word, you may qualify to have some free treatments to remove it.
See the results from more of our satisfied clients right here on our FaceBook
• Depth: Ink is injected into the dermis, below the skin, where it’s harder to remove.
• Ink Particle Size: The bigger the ink particle size, the harder it is to remove a tattoo. Traditional laser tattoo removal can be used to break up ink particles making them easier for the body to carry away, but sometimes the remaining ink particles are still too large, even after multiple laser treatments.
• Color: While blues and blacks are easy to treat, reds and yellows can be difficult to nearly impossible to remove.
• Skin Tone: With most lasers, darker skin tones are harder to treat because too much energy
can be absorbed into the skin rather than the targeted ink particles. Not only does this weaken the results, it also increases the risk of injury.
• PicoWay® utilizes unique picosecond laser technology to deliver fast, comfortable treatments - more than any other traditional laser tattoo removal solution available*
• Unlike traditional lasers, PicoWay® delivers energy to the targeted ink in ultra-short pulses that
are so fast, they’re measured in picoseconds—that’s one trillionth of a second!
• Age Spots
• Café au lait
• Nevus of Ota
• FEW TREATMENTS: FDA cleared for a wide range of tattoos, PicoWay® offers better results
in few treatments for different skin types.
• FAST RESULTS: With it’s ultra-fast delivery of concentrated, high-power energy, PicoWay®
will shatter even the tiny ink particles making it easier for the body to clear the tattoo ink.
• MINIMIZED RISK: PicoWay’s ultra-short pulses also optimize for delivery of energy to the
targeted ink particles ensuring the ink is effectively treated, while the least amount of heat
gets transferred into the skin.
• MINIMAL DISCOMFORT: Since PicoWay’s pulses are fast, you’ll feel minimal discomfort
throughout the procedure.
Immediately following treatment, cold or cool compresses may be applied to soothe the treated area. A topical antibiotic ointment may be recommended. In the first few days, take care to avoid scrubbing the area or using abrasive skin cleansers. A non-stick dressing may help prevent abrasion, and sun block that has been approved by your practitioner may also be recommended.
During the treatment the PicoWay® handpiece delivers energy with an highly precise, high-power laser in extremely short pulses to target ink particles with great impact.
These pulses shatter the tattoo ink into minuscule particles, making it easier for the body to carry away and clear the tattoo, requiring few treatments. Following the PicoWay® treatment, most of the ink particles are removed by the body.
Yes! FDA & Health Canada cleared for a wide range of tattoos, PicoWay® offers
better results in few treatments for different skin types.
We have partnered with Crelogix, a medical and cosmetic financing company. More details are found here
The effectiveness of the treatment depends on many factors such as the age, location, depth, size
and type of tattoo. All tattoos will require several treatments for optimal results.
During your first visit, your skin’s reaction to the laser will be tested to determine the most effective treatment. Immediately following treatment, cold compresses may be applied to soothe the treated area. A topical antibiotic ointment may be recommended
The degree of discomfort varies with each person depending on the nature and location of the
tattoo on the body.
PicoWay® treatments selectively treat the tattoo while leaving surrounding skin undamaged. After treatments, patients may experience temporary discoloration or reddening of the skin around the treatment site. Some patients may also experience a temporary lightening of the skin following treatment. The skin will typically resolve to a normal skin tone.